Top 20 Most Influential Agile People

I am researching top Agile influencers and came across this list. Any additional names of most influential Agile leaders you would recommend adding?

Love him or hate him but you gotta add Dean Leffingwell to the list, the training program SAFe has led has certainly got the agile conversation going around the world in significant ways! I’d also throw in Mik Kersten, his book project to product has been very influential.

1 Like

Interesting list to see who ‘made it’ and who didn’t. While the author is clear about his subjectivity, there may be some biases in the data due to his method, hinted at by some factual errors in the article: For instance, Mike Cohn isn’t the Scrum Alliance Chairperson [Chairman of the Board of Directors], Eric Engelmann is (though I think Mike was many years ago). A couple notable omissions are Jeff Patton, who is very well regarded for his work and book on User Story Mapping, and Craig Larman’s business partner and co-author of Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Bas Vodde. Neither of these guys appears to have the ‘get rich gene’, as a colleague of mine put it, and so may not rank highly where self-promotion and/or publication numbers are significant factors, but they in my experience have a high ‘organic’ rating in that they’re often quoted and mentioned in professional agile coaching and training circles.

1 Like